2. What is the case, the fact, is the existence of atomic facts.
3. The logical picture of the facts is the thought.
4. The thought is the significant proposition.
5. Propositions are truth-functions of elementary propositions.
(An elementary proposition is a truth-function of itself.)
6. The general form of truth-function is: [, , N()].
This is the general form of proposition.
7. Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.
'The Grammatical Error of Cora Diamond'
(kindly translated by Brian McGuinness) Summer School 3-5 June 2015Peter Hacker's review (preview)